Formula 1 live timing
Command line program for monitoring live timing from Formula 1 races.
Requires a free account on the Formula 1 website.
live-f1 is a native Linux client for viewing the official Formula-1
"Live Timing" stream.
The official Formula-1 website includes a Java client which during
races, qualifying and practice sessions displays the live timing
information from the track side.
This client was written to show the same feed without the need of a
Java-enabled web browser.
An account on formula1.com is still required.
* New Maintainer: Dave Pusey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Fixed Bug #537422: Updated URL to Live Timing registration in src/cfgfile.c
* Fixed Bug #548545: Clock is no longer paused during Practice red flag.
* Fixed Bug #555172: Undid revision 91, restoring Sector 2, Sector 3, and Pit Stops columns.
* Fixed Bug #560120: Linker error when compiling on MacOS X.
* Added leading
live-f1 (0.2.10-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #581209, #575647)
-- Matthew Johnson <email@example.com> Sun, 16 May 2010 10:00:57 +0100
live-f1 (0.2.9-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (also includes the patch in -4 below)
* Fix watchfile to point at launchpad project
-- Matthew Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 21 Mar 2010 01:31:55 +0000
2010-05-11 Dave Pusey <email@example.com>
* NEWS: Release 0.2.10
* New Maintainer: Dave Pusey
This package was originally put together by Matthew Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
The current sources
Browse inside live-f1_0.2.10-1_sparc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com