a console based streamer for DVB/ATSC service(s)
DVBStreamer is a console based application to stream DVB/ATSC service(s)
over UDP or to a file. It is more that just an app to stream AV
though and feature a simple plugin architecture to allow
more features to be added.
DVBStreamer is an console based application to stream an entire DVB service
It differs from other DVB streaming applications by the use of the DVB-SI to
work out the PIDs to stream and correctly stream services which use a separate
DVBStreamer requires the following libraries:
- sqlite3 (>= 3.3)
- libltdl (>= 2.2.6b)
dvbstreamer (2.1.0-2.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix "FTBFS": add patch pkgincludedir.patch to fix the Makefile.ams.
* debian/rules: empty dependency_libs in .la files.
-- gregor herrmann <email@example.com> Mon, 12 Mar 2012 20:37:49 +0100
dvbstreamer (2.1.0-2.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix immense fragility of libtool/cdbs usage.
* Fix bug in service filters where if no previous primary service/multiplex had
been selected dvbstreamer would segfault. Reported by Ivan Asenov
* Fix bug when scanning same multiplex twice cause dvbstreamer to segfault.
Reported by Ivan Asenov
* Fix bug when attempting to exit dvbstreamer, dvbstreamer hangs. This was
caused by a change in behaviour of libev. Reported by I
EIT decoding, simple EPG program.
Adam Charrett <charrea6 at users.sourceforge.net>
This package was debianized by firstname.lastname@example.org on 10 Apr 2010
It was downloaded from the main S
Browse inside dvbstreamer_2.1.0-2.3_sparc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com