Calendar for Xfce Desktop Environment
This package contains a calendar for the Xfce4 desktop environment.
It integrates itself nicely into the desktop environment, is highly
configurable and supports alerts based on dates. If you are looking
for a good graphical calendar, you will probably want to try out
orage. It stores its data in iCal format.
Time-managing application for the Xfce desktop environment.
Orage 4.3 uses new ical interface instead of old dbh to store and
utilize calender appointments.
libical-0.24RC4 version is needed and it comes together with Orage
package. It contains several fixes so you must use this version instead
of any base libical version.
Note that there is no conversion routine to migrate your old data into
orage (188.8.131.52-2) unstable; urgency=low
* The location where Orage stores its ICS calendar files has moved to
~/.local/share/orage. If you're upgrading from an earlier version of
orage, don't panic when all your appointments seem to be lost, you can
import them into the new version! Just make sure to quit orage and run the
command "mv ~/.config/xfce4/orage/*ics ~/.local/share/o
20080718: differences between 4.6 and 4.4 Version or Orage
* Man page created for orage and globaltime
* Globaltime added.
- shows several clocks from different timezones
- can be raised and hidden by clicking middle mouse
button on orage clock panel plugin
- has timetune feature, which makes it easy to see what
globaltime - Int
orage - Calendar
orage (4.6.1-1+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for sparc; no source
2007-01-11 21:49 juha
* po/en_AU.po, po/en_GB.po: Couple of translation fixes: remove
List of things we should do when (if) we have time:
1) VTODO handling
*** DONE 4.5 ***
2) Import (
Browse inside orage_4.6.1-1+b1_sparc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com