Headers and development files for libyahoo2
The header files and some documentation that you'll need to develop with
README for libyahoo2
* Using the library
Ok, here's a short, quick intro on how to use the library.
Full documentation will come later.
First include the two headers.
yahoo2.h contains functions that you can call. The data structures used
are defined in yahoo2_types.h, which is included by yahoo2.h
Releasing 0.7.7 with fixes to enable compilation on Fedora 9 and newer
(issues with newer versions of glibc headers).
Releasing 0.7.6 with updated packet version number and additional feature
enhancements including initial Windows support
Releasing 0.7.5 with the new auth fixes and change to add_buddy
Releasing 0.7.4 with the new auth a
* Mon Jul 26 2010 Ray Van Dolson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Utilizing Yahoo provided server names (siddheshp's commits 370-372)
- Upped version number to 1.0.1
* Tue Apr 20 2010 Siddhesh Poyarekar <email@example.com>
- YMSG16 auth support. Breaks all old apps
- Make callback struct mandatory
- Fixed Address book support
- YMSG16 file transfer
- YMSG16 buddy list and status messages
libyahoo2: library for Yahoo! Messenger new protocol
Philip S Tellis <philip . tellis AT gmx
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside libyahoo2-devel-1.0.1-1.el4.i386.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com