Musepack audio decoding library
Musepack is an audio compression format with a strong emphasis on high quality.
It's not lossless, but it is designed for transparency, so that you won't be
able to hear differences between the original wave file and the much smaller
It is based on the MPEG-1 Layer-2 / MP2 algorithms, but has rapidly developed
and vastly improved and is now at an advanced stage in which it contains
heavily optimized and patentless code.
Musepack Decoder Library:
run "./configure [--prefix=/usr]; make"
To create a sample app using the musepack decoder library in src/
Check src/sample.cpp for more details.
* Fix an infinite loop regression from 1.2.3
* Fix possible noise at the beginning of files
* Properly increase API version since it has changed since 1.2.3
Apps compiled with 1.2.2 WILL BREAK when used with 1.2.3 & 1.2.4 libs installed
* Fix broken stream initialization on non-mpc files
* Added fast-seeking (bit-perfect only with mppenc 1.16 files and
libmpcdec is the result of the work of many people:
* Andree Buschmann and Frank Klemm
Original implementation and core development.
* Peter Pawlowski and Benoit Amiaux
Portability and further optimizations.
* Miles Egan
Port to pure C, documentation, and api refinements.
Copyright (c) 2005, The Musepack Development Team
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in so
Browse inside libmpcdec-1.2.6-1.el4.i386.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com