Description: X ARCHON, as the name implies, is a clone of the original
(about 15-years old) ARCHON game. And, it's for the X Window System.
Platforms: my system is a Linux/Intel; reportedly also runs on a
Linux/Alpha, AIX 4.3.2, Solaris 2.6, FreeBSD 4.0, and NetBSD 1.4.1.
If anybody successfully runs it on other platforms, please let me
know so I can write it here and be happy about
xarchon - ARCHON clone for X11
In this game, the Light Side and Dark Side fight over control
of a chess-like board. Each side is composed of 18 fantastic
creatures of myth and legend, which are represented by images
(or icons). While not identica
* Version 0.50 (December 3, 1999)
- Fixed a small problem that would cause compilation errors for
systems without a joystick.
- If an imprisoned creature was defeated by another creature,
the winning creature would become imprisoned itself. Fixed.
- Healing an empty cell no longer crashes the game.
- Robert Paige Rendell <email@example.com> brought to
my attention t