Lay out front panel for electronics project
rcrpanel is an application to lay out a front panel for a radio or similar
electronics device. rcrpanel can provide dials for potentiometers or variable
capacitors as well as lay out cutouts for switches and jacks. rcrpanel
accepts a panel description file and produces PostScript output.
Hokay guys, this one is ugly enough that it needs some dox.
The program reads a text script file and outputs PostScript to stdout.
The lines in the script file are (mostly) of the form:
keyword space equals space stuff
It's pretty picky about stuff like spelling and case and all that.
Most of the Dial keywords work, but there are a bunch of others. The
following are the 'normal' keyw
rcrpanel - Create a PostScript file of a panel from a script
rcrpanel reads a script file describing a panel and produces
a PostScript image of that panel on the standard output.
The input file contains lines des
* Mon Oct 19 2009 John McDonough <email@example.com> - 3.5-1
- Use source from the web
- Update README to eliminate references to Dial
- Include Changelog
- Reflect GPLV2+ in specfile
* Wed Apr 08 2009 John McDonough <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 3.4-1
- Change name so as not to conflict with Fedora
- Clean up source to reflect new name
- Check into RCS so rev updated
- Add licensing statemen
John J. McDonough, WB8RCR <email@example.com>
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside rcrpanel-3.5-5.fc17.i686.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com