A multitrack tablature editor and player written in Java-SWT
TuxGuitar is a guitar tablature editor with player support through midi. It can
display scores and multitrack tabs. Various features TuxGuitar provides include
autoscrolling while playing, note duration management, bend/slide/vibrato/
hammer-on/pull-off effects, support for tuplets, time signature management,
tempo management, gp3/gp4/gp5 import and export.
TuxGuitar is a multitrack tablature editor and player written in Java-SWT.
TuxGuitar is released under the GNU Lesser General Public License.
Java Runtime Environment 1.4.X or later installed in your system.
If you see an error like "java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError", you will need to replace your swt shared library files and jar
TuxGuitar 1.2 changes:
* Fix some bugs
* Support measure range to loop
* Transpose notes feature
* Optionally transpose afected notes when change tuning
* Move beats left|right support
* More song properties options.
* Add multiple measure support
* Clean multiple measure support
* Number of pastes support
* Better lilypond plugin
* Better fluidsynth plugin
* New jack plugin
* New community integ
Julian Gabriel Casadesus
* Project Admin
* Contact: <firstname.lastname@example.org> http://www.herac.com.ar
Hernan Andres Casadesus
* Contact: <email@example.com> http://www.herac.com.ar
* Contact: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Serbian translation
GNU Lesser General Public License
Version 2.1, February 1999
Copyright (C) 1991, 1999 Free Sof
Browse inside tuxguitar-1.2-7.fc17.i686.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com