YUM plugin to retrieve the Dell System ID
Libsmbios is a library and utilities that can be used by client programs to get
information from standard BIOS tables, such as the SMBIOS table.
This package contains a YUM plugin which allows the use of certain
substitutions in yum repository configuration files on Dell systems.
To build a libsmbios tarball, you will need the following dependencies, in whichever -devel package convention in use by your distribution:
When building from a git-checkout, you will need the following additional dependencies
MANDRIVA NOTE: The following is the package list required for Mandriva, submitted
* Copyright (C) 2005 Dell Inc.
* by Michael Brown <Michael_E_Brown@dell.com>
* Licensed under the Open Software License version 2.1
* Alternatively, you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published
* by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the Licens
Open Software License
This Open Software License (the "License") applies to any original work of authorship (the "Original Work") whose owner (the "Licensor") has placed the following notice immediately following the copyright notice for the Original Work:
Licensed under the Open Software License version 2.1
1) Grant of Copyright License. Licensor hereby grants You a world-wide, royalty-f
Browse inside yum-dellsysid-2.2.28-6.fc17.i686.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com