SimGear is a set of open-source libraries designed to be used as building
blocks for quickly assembling 3d simulations, games, and visualization
* Thu Dec 18 15:12:15 CST 2008
* Mon Dec 1 14:02:47 CST 2008
* October 30, 2008 (source code snapshot release)
New in 0.3.10
* April 5, 2006
* Add a small accessor function to expose local timezone offset.
* Improved exception handling and made output more helpful in various places.
* Better pbuffer runtime detection.
* Add directory creation capab
GNU LIBRARY GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
[This is the first released version of the library GP