Widgets and image libraries needed for WindowMaker
Widgets and image libraries needed for WindowMaker.
WINGs - WINGs Is Not GNUstep
Alfredo Kengi Kojima
WINGs is a small widget set with the N*XTSTEP look and feel. It's API
is inspired in OpenStep and it's implementation borrows some ideas
from Tk. It has a reasonable set of widgets, suff
** API and ABI modifications since wmaker 0.92.0
** libWINGs **
struct W_DragDestinationInfo: new members added SIZE CHANGE
WC_Matrix REMOVED from enum.
Changes since wmaker 0.92.0:
- updated the XDND code in to work with GDK based applications.
WINGs based applications should now work with both KDE and GNOME
applications (Sylvain Reynal <email@example.com>)
- better check for the XDND protocol version when interoperating with other
applications. As it seems xdnd version 3 (which WINGs supports) and newer
- move paint to idle handlers
- check if its useful to add some WMBrowserSelectionDidChangeNotificat
- filepanel does not reread / . If you add new files in / they will not be
visible until the progr
Browse inside WINGs-libs-0.95.2-1.fc17.i686.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com