A C++ BitTorrent library aiming to be the best alternative
rb_libtorrent is a C++ library that aims to be a good alternative to all
the other BitTorrent implementations around. It is a library and not a full
featured client, although it comes with a few working example clients.
Its main goals are to be very efficient (in terms of CPU and memory usage) as
well as being very easy to use both as a user and developer.
libtorrent is a C++ library that aims to be a good alternative to all the
other bittorrent implementations around. It is a
library and not a full featured client, although it comes with a working
The main goals of libtorrent are:
* to be cpu efficient
* to be memory efficient
* to be very easy to use
See docs/manual.html for more detailed build and usage instructions.
* fixed https crash
* added some functions missing from the python binding
* fixed rare piece picker bug
* fixed invalid torrent_status::finished_time
* fixed bugs in dont-have and upload-only extension messages
* don't open files in random-access mode (speeds up hashing)
* allow NULL to be passed to create_torrent::set_comment and create_torrent::set_creator
* fix UPnP is
Written by Arvid Norberg. Copyright (c) 2003-2007
Lots of testing, suggestions and contributions by:
Building and maintainance of the autotools scripts:
Thanks to Reimond Retz for bugfixes, suggestions and testing
Thanks to Unive
Copyright (c) 2003 - 2007, Arvid Norberg
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and
Browse inside rb_libtorrent-0.15.9-1.fc17.i686.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com