Pager for Sawfish window manager
Sawfish specific configurable pager map of your desktop with a
viewport support. It can be configured to follow where you are, or
optionally show all workspaces at once.
Check README from this package documentation how to activate.
** Overview **
* the thumbnail view of your entire desktop, including currently off
* a shortcut. By a single click, you can go to another (distant)
workspace, or to a window there. You can also move or raise / lower
Sawfish-pager is written in both C and lisp.
For installation instruction, read the file "INSTALL".
** Components **
Version 0.90.3 (2012-03-26, Million Miles Away)
* synced spec-file with Fedora [Kim B. Heino]
* fixed a bug that made pager crash, if division
returned float instead of int [Womble]
Version 0.90.2 (2011-05-01, The One Russian)
* bumped minimum Sawfish to 1.8.1
* updated for install-path changes in Sawfish 1.8.1
-- Christopher Bratusek
* allow rpm-b
[DONE] * make new functions from 0.7rc optional
Old Todo-list (may be outdated, haven't checked yet)
* Integrate new workspace grid.
* Tooltip for workspace name.
* Write small name into windows.
* Allow dragging one of multiple window copies to a different workspace,
eliminating it if already present on destination.
* Implement own viewport frame dashing,
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside sawfish-pager-0.90.3-1.fc17.i686.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com