Wallpaperd is a small application that takes care of setting the background
image. Wallpaperd was created due to a friend requesting to have different
wallpapers on the different workspaces in Pekwm.
Wallpaperd now supports:
* Changing wallpaper on workspace change.
* Changing wallpaper every X amount of time.
* Changing wallpaper based on a GNOME background.xml file.
* Support for specifying centered, zoomed, tiled and fill image modes.
* Selecting wallpaper based on workspace number.
* Selecting wallpaper based on workspace name.
* RANDR support setting the wallpaper on each screen.
* RANDR support re-setting the wallpaper on screen resolution changes.
* Setting background Atom hint.
Copyright (c) 2010 Claes Nästén <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a
copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"),
to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation
the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense,
and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit perso