Cell Modem monitor plugin for the Xfce panel
The cellmodem plugin is a monitoring plugin for cellular modems. It reports
provider and signal quality for GPRS/UMTS(3G)/HSDPA(3.5G) modem cards. It
works with (mostly) all cards which support an out-of-band channel for
monitoring purposes. Current features include:
* Display the current network type (GPRS/UMTS)
* Display the current signal level
* Configure the maximum signal level
* Configure the low and critical signal level
* Asking for PIN if modem needs it
* Quick visual feedback on modem and registration status via LEDs
General improvements and new autodetection stuff.
Support for autodetecting known modem devices (PCI/USB)
Support for HSDPA detection (for modems which support it using _OHCIP)
Smaller leds - most people use absurdely low resolutions.
No more error after sending pin.
Support for --enable-debug in configure
Better error handling -
Alvaro Lopes <alvieboy.at.alvie.dot.com>
* Copyright (c) 2006 Alvaro Lopes <email@example.com>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT A
Browse inside xfce4-cellmodem-plugin-0.0.5-7.fc17.i686.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com