Version 3.3.1 -- "The Tenth Anniversary Edition" bug fix release.
- translation updates: ca, cs, de, fr, hr, it, nb, nl, pl, pt_br, sk, sl, sv, uk, zh_cn
- new languages in this release: ja (Japanese), vi (Vietnamese)
- 36 bugs closed since v3.3.0: http://www.gramps-project.org/bugs/roadmap_page.php?version_id=27
- 79 translation commits since v3.3.0
- 189 code commits since v3.3.0
**** This is GRAMPS Frequently Asked Questions ****
The questions below frequently come up in mailing list discussions and forums.
This list is by no means complete. If you would like to add questions/answers
to this list, please email your suggestions to email@example.com
**** Index ****
1. What is GRAMPS?
2. Where do I get it and how much does it cost?
3. Does GRAM
# Gramps - a GTK+/GNOME based genealogy program
# Copyright (C) 2007-2009 Douglas S. Blank <firstname.lastname@example.org>
# This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
# it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
# the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
# (at your option) any later version.
# This program is distributed i