The name "Serafettin" is inspired by the Turkish comic character "Serafettin, the Bad Cat".
Literally, "Serafettin" means "honored cult, religion" in Turkish. In contrary, "Serafettin,
the Bad Cat" is known to be a vicious villain and does not believe in social moral values.
Here's some information (sorry, only in Turkish):
- Mapped remaining mis-placed Tamil glyphs to correct places
- Cleaning and simplifying glyphs, remove unmapped duplicates
- Redraw glyphs: at, registered, copyright
- Some cleanup and little fixes
- Re-add most of the Tamil fonts from TSCu_Comic. This still needs some work
but we need someone who reads Tamil.
- Organize/clean up the
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The licenses for most software are designed to take away y