Psk31 and RTTY program for Linux
LinPsk is a program for operating on digital modes running on Linux.
LinPsk supports BPSK, QPSK and RTTY at the moment.
Main features are:
* the simultaneous decoding of up to four channels.
* The different digital modes may be mixed
* You can define a trigger on each channel to be notified if a text of your
choice is detected.
* You can log each received channel at a file.
* For easy qso'ing you can define macros and for larger texts to be send you
can use two files.
* You can view the signal as spectrum or in a waterfall display. Both are
scale-able in the frequency domain.
At the Moment RTTY only supports 45 baud and 1.5 stop-bits.
Browse inside linpsk-1.1-6.fc17.src.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com