(La)TeX source editor and TeX shell
Kile is a user friendly (La)TeX editor. The main features are:
* Compile, convert and view your document with one click.
* Auto-completion of (La)TeX commands
* Templates and wizards makes starting a new document very little work.
* Easy insertion of many standard tags and symbols and the option to define
(an arbitrary number of) user defined tags.
* Inverse and forward search: click in the DVI viewer and jump to the
corresponding LaTeX line in the editor, or jump from the editor to the
corresponding page in the viewer.
* Finding chapter or sections is very easy, Kile constructs a list of all
the chapter etc. in your document. You can use the list to jump to the
* Collect documents that belong together into a project.
* Easy insertion of citations and references when using projects.
* Advanced editing commands.
Browse inside kile-2.1.1-1.fc17.src.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com