This library is an effort to provide a free collision detection library for
generic polyhedra. Its purpose is mainly for 3D games where accurate detection
is needed between two non-simple objects.
* Works on any model, even polygon soups.
* Uses bounding box hierarchies for fast detection.
* Uses additional triangle intersection tests for 100% accuracy.
* Provides (upon request) exact point of collision, plus the pair of
triangles that collided.
* Supports timeout setting, to limit detection time.
* Model-Model collision test.
* Ray-Model collision test.
* Segment-Model collision test.
* Sphere-Model collision test.
* Ray-Sphere and Sphere-Sphere primitive collision tests.