Puzzle game: Build molecules out of isolated atoms
Atomix is yet another little mind game. You have to build molecules out of
single atoms laying around. Of course there is a time limit and the handling is
not as easy as you might expect ;-). This game is inspired by the original
Amiga game Atomix and uses the GNOME libraries.
Atomix is a puzzle game in which you have to build full molecules, from simple
inorganic ones in the first levels to extremely complex organic ones in the
last levels, out of isolated atoms, which are laying around among walls and
other obstacles on the playfield.
Once you push an atom in a certain direction, it will move until it hits
something that makes it stop, which could be a wall or anothe
2006-03-11: Released version 2.14.0
* Fixed list of categories (bug #329319)
* Update and cleanup of the build system (bug #327130)
* New and updated translations:
- Albanian [Laurent Dhima]
- Belarusian [Ales Nyakhaychyk]
- Bulgarian [Alexander Shopov]
- Canadian English [Adam Weinberger]
- Chinese (Hong Kong) [Abel Cheung]
- Chinese (Taiwan) [Abel Cheung]
- Czech [Lukas
2006-03-11 Guilherme de S. Pastore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* po/ChangeLog: fixed some stuff.
* NEWS: updated.
* configure.in: bumped version to 2.14.0.
2006-03-04 Guilherme de S. Pastore <email@example.com>
* atomix.desktop.in: fixed the categories list and the GNOME
Bugzilla version. Closes bug #329319.
2006-01-15 Guilherme de S. Pastore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* autogen.sh, conf
Guilherme de S. Pastore <email@example.com>
Jens Finke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside atomix-2.14.0-12.fc17.x86_64.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com