tcpxtract is a tool for extracting files from network traffic based on
tcpxtract features the following:
* Supports 26 popular file formats out-of-the-box. New formats can be
added by simply editing its config file.
* With a quick conversion, you can use your old Foremost config file
* Custom written search algorithm is lightning fast and very scalable.
* Search algorithm searches across packet boundries for total coverage
and forensic quality.
* Uses libpcap, a popular, portable and stable library for network data
* Can be used against a live network or a tcpdump formatted capture file.
TCPXTRACT(1) User Commands TCPXTRACT(1)
tcpxtract - manual page for tcpxtract v1.0.1
tcpxtract [OPTIONS] [[-d <DEVICE>] [-f <FILE>]]
Valid options include:
--file, -f <FILE>
to specify an input capture file instead of a device
--device, -d <DEVICE>
to specify an input device (i.e
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The licenses for most software are designed to take away your
freedom to shar