Headers for Condor's classified advertisement language
Header files for Condor's ClassAd Library, a powerful and flexible,
semi-structured representation of data.
This is version 1.0.8 of the Condor Classad library, released on 2010-06-10.
===== What is it? =====
Classified Advertisements (or ClassAds) are the lingua franca of
Condor. (You can learn more about Condor at our web page:
<http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/>.) They are used for describing jobs,
workstations, and other resources. They are exchanged by Condor
processes to schedule jobs. They are log
Changes for version 1.0.8 (Released 2010-06-10)
* Set a version (1.0.0) on the .so (thanks Steve Traylen)
* Updated ClassAdLibraryVersion to 1.0.8 (was 1.0.4)
Changes for version 1.0.7 (Released 2010-05-26)
* Fix parsing of strings containing characters with negative ASCII values.
* Stop escaping '?' in strings when unparsing.
* Added _useOldClassAdSemantics, which makes expression evaluation beh
Version 2.0, January 2004
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE, REPRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION
"License" shall mean the terms and conditions for use, reproduction,
and distribution as defined by Sections 1 through 9 of this document.
"Licensor" shall mean t
Browse inside classads-devel-1.0.8-1.el4.x86_64.rpm
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com