mod_log_post can be used for logging all HTTP POST messages. The module
is based on mod_security but in difference it never returns any error
messages to the visitors of your websites. Logging of POST data can be
very useful for debugging purposes or analyses. As the module is loaded
and run after the SSL decryption, it even can log POST data transmitted
before via SSL to the Apache web server.
* Fri May 22 2009 Robert Scheck <firstname.lastname@example.org> 0.1.0
- Bumped version number and made it officially available
* Wed May 20 2009 Robert Scheck <email@example.com>
- Added the README, COPYING and LICENSING_EXCEPTION files
* Tue May 19 2009 Robert Scheck <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- For different apxs, added configure.in and Makefile.in
* Sun May 17 2009 Robert Scheck <apache@rober
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The licenses for most software are designed to take away yo