This is a command-line tool inspired by "git-bisect", which allows you to
perform binary searches among the revisions of a subversion project.
There's lots of documentation in the "svn-bisect" file. Author, usage,
screenshot, license, it's all in there. Please run "perldoc svn-bisect" to
read it. If you don't have a "perldoc" command, you can just open it in your
favorite pager or text editor,
1.0 Fri Dec 4 10:55:23 EST 2009
* Add a message when we start fetching lots of history; it can take a while.
* Add "svn-bisect run", Coke++ for nagging me about this.
* Restrict option parsing to options that occur before the subcommand; this
leaves later options intact (so we can pass them to "run" commands).
* Fix a small bug in "svn-bisect good", which triggered at bisect-setup time
* Save off the commands run and unwind info to bisect.yaml.
* Implement "log" and "replay" and "undo" based on above information.
* Implement handling of svn:externals tags. (Scan all subdirectories for them
if necessary.) Make a list of all repositories that need to be updated,
based on whether they match the UUID of the current directory. Add a
--no-externals to disable all of this. Pe