This is the Perl API for memcached, a distributed memory cache daemon.
See the documentation within the module for details on its use.
Information on the big picture is available at:
Feel free to join the mailing list and ask any questions.
2009-09-22: version 1.27
* Fix get() with utf-8 keys (athomason)
* "stats malloc" command is gone in 1.4; remove those tests (athomason)
* Add append/prepend support (dormando)
* Fix occasional failure in the 100_flush_bug.t test (Ask Bjørn Hansen)
2009-05-04: version 1.26
* don't include "stats sizes" by default in the stats method,
as that can hang big servers for a few seconds
Browse inside Cache-Memcached-1.27.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com