This is just the Catalyst manual. If you want to develop Catalyst
apps, please install Catalyst::Devel. If you'd like a tutorial and a
full example Catalyst application, please install
If you just want to run Catalyst applications, you probably don't need
this manual, but you do need Catalyst::Runtime.
Revision history for Catalyst-Manual
5.9003 17 Feb 2012
- Mention PSGI in Manual::Ingro RT 74872 (thanks William Blunn).
- Better docs of :Global inspired by RT 74869 (thanks William Blunn)
- Highlight the importance of uncommenting the template line in the
- Clarify docs for nginx in non-root - a trailing slash on the
location block is very much needed.
- Needs work
- Should fix / merge action docs
- Needs all those plugins evaluating and stuff replacing
- Update obsolete list
- Needs more repos stuff adding
- Has way too much stuff in
- Re-add section on checking roles
- Paul Makepeace - stuff he threatened to document from mailing
Browse inside Catalyst-Manual-5.9003.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com