This is the Runtime distribution for the Catalyst MVC framework.
For more information about Catalyst, write
$ perldoc Catalyst
at the command line, or visit http://www.catalystframework.org/.
You can also install Catalyst::Manual from CPAN for more
If you are going to write your own Catalyst application, you will
need to install Catal
# This file documents the revision history for Perl extension Catalyst.
5.80007 2009-06-30 23:54:34
- Don't mangle query parameters passed to uri_for
- Tests for this (Byron Young + Amir Sadoughi)
- Inherited controller methods can now be specified in
- Assigning an undef response body no longer produces warnings
- Bug ->go or ->visit causes actions which have Args or CaptureArgs called
twice when called via ->go or ->visit.
Test app: http://github.com/bobtfish/catalyst-app-bug-go_chain/tree/master
Compatibility warnings to add:
- $self->config should warn as config should only ever be called as a
Proposed functionality / feature additions:
- Log set
Browse inside Catalyst-Runtime-5.80007.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com