This is the Runtime distribution for the Catalyst MVC framework.
For more information about Catalyst, write
$ perldoc Catalyst
at the command line, or visit http://www.catalystframework.org/.
You can also install Catalyst::Manual from CPAN for more
If you are going to write your own Catalyst application, you will
need to install Catal
# This file documents the revision history for Perl extension Catalyst.
5.80033 2011-07-24 16:09:00
- Fix Catalyst::Request so that the hostname accessor is not incorrectly
populated with 'localhost' if a reverse DNS lookup fails.
- Fix Path actions debug screen to display number of arguments
- Fix a regression that prevented configuring attributes for all actions using
# Known Bugs:
- Bug ->go or ->visit causes actions which have Args or CaptureArgs called
twice when called via ->go or ->visit.
Test app: http://github.com/bobtfish/catalyst-app-bug-go_chain/tree/master
# Compatibility warnings to add:
- $self->config should warn as config should only ever be called as a
class method (TESTS).
# Proposed functionality / feature additions:
Browse inside Catalyst-Runtime-5.80033.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com