This is the Runtime distribution for the Catalyst MVC framework.
For more information about Catalyst, write
$ perldoc Catalyst
at the command line, or visit http://www.catalystframework.org/.
You can also install Catalyst::Manual from CPAN for more
If you are going to write your own Catalyst application, you will
need to install Catal
# This file documents the revision history for Perl extension Catalyst.
5.90004 - 2011-10-11 17:12:00
- Don't guess engine class names when setting an engine through
5.90003 - 2011-10-05 08:32:00
- Make default body reponses for 302s W3C compliant. RT#71237
- Fix issue where groups of attributes to override controller actions
# Known Bugs:
- Bug ->go or ->visit causes actions which have Args or CaptureArgs called
twice when called via ->go or ->visit.
Test app: http://github.com/bobtfish/catalyst-app-bug-go_chain/tree/master
# Compatibility warnings to add:
- $self->config should warn as config should only ever be called as a
class method (TESTS).
# Proposed functionality / feature additions:
Browse inside Catalyst-Runtime-5.90004.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com