This is the Runtime distribution for the Catalyst MVC framework.
For more information about Catalyst, write
$ perldoc Catalyst
at the command line, or visit http://www.catalystframework.org/.
You can also install Catalyst::Manual from CPAN for more
If you are going to write your own Catalyst application, you will
need to install Catal
# This file documents the revision history for Perl extension Catalyst.
5.90014 - 2012-06-26 10:00:00
- Fix calling finalize_headers before writing body when using $c->write /
$c->res->write (fixes RT#76179).
5.90013 - 2012-06-21 10:40:00
- Release previous TRIAL as stable.
- We failed to note in the previous changelog that the Makefile.PL has been
improved to make it easier for
# Known Bugs:
- Bug ->go or ->visit causes actions which have Args or CaptureArgs called
twice when called via ->go or ->visit.
Test app: http://github.com/bobtfish/catalyst-app-bug-go_chain/tree/master
# Compatibility warnings to add:
- $self->config should warn as config should only ever be called as a
class method (TESTS).
# Proposed functionality / feature additions:
Browse inside Catalyst-Runtime-5.90014.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com