Config::General - Generic Config Module
$conf = new Config::General(-ConfigFile => "myconfig.rc");
my %config = $conf->getall;
This module opens a config file and parses it's contents
for you. After parsing the module returns a hash structure
which contains the representation of the config file.
This module exists here just to satisfy 'make test'
because it tests the -tie functionality. It is NOT
part of Config::General itself, which doesn't depend
- arg, uploaded the wrong file to pause, so another version
- fixed typos in pod section for -ForceArray.
- fixed rt.cpan.org#53759 by adding new option -ForceArray.
when enabled a single config value enclosed in  will become
an array forcefully.
- fixed typo in license: it is "artistic", not "artificial".
- fixed rt.cpan.org#56370: there was a sort
o need separate methods like ::String or ::File to fill
module parameters, and ::Parse and/or
Browse inside Config-General-2.48.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com