This file is the README for File::Path version 2.07
This module requires the following modules for thorough testing:
(These are core, you should be ok)
(These are optional)
For more advanced testing, it is possible to
Revision history for Perl extension File::Path.
2.07 2008-11-09 13:05:50 UTC
- Another VMS test tweak from Craig and additional
improvements from Gisle.
2.06_08 2008-11-05 00:11:17 UTC
- More documentation tweaks from Gisle Aas.
- VMS tweaks courtesy of Craig A. Berry (cpan #40512).
2.06_07 2008-10-29 14:20:16 UTC
- Silence 'uninitialized warning' reported in #36615.
Things TODO for File::Path
1. Write a batch file to be run as Administrator on Win32
that sets up files that cannot be removed with the
current user (and will hit code paths that are never
visited under Unix). Useful for code coverage improvements.
2. See if http://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=75696 is
3. Can rmtree initial paths be sanitised before diving into
Browse inside File-Path-2.07.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com