Welcome to Finance::Quote
Maintained by: Paul Fenwick <email@example.com>
Erik Colson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
What does Finance::Quote provide?
Finance::Quote provides access to time-delayed stockquotes from a
number of sources. After you've installed the pacakage, try
'perldoc Finance::Quote' for full information. Alternatively,
Finance::Quote - Get stock and mutual fund quotes from various exchanges
This module gets stock quotes from various internet sources, including
Yahoo! Finance, Fidelity Investments, and the Australian Stock Exchange.
There are two methods of using this module -- a functional interface
that is depreciated, and an object-orientated method that provides
Paul Fenwick (pjf at cpan.org)
0. TABLE OF CONTENTS
0. Table of Contents.
1. Where's the Finance::Quote webpage?
2. Where can I get a beginner's introduction to F::Q?
3. How can I use proxyauth (experimental)?
4. Is there anything similar to F::Q in other programming languages?
5. Where can I get more help?
6. Is there commercial support for F::Q ava
XXXX-XX-XX Erik Colson <email@example.com>
* TSP.pm updated. Patch from Kevin Ryde.
2000-04-06 Paul Fenwick <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* CVSTAG: finance_quote_0_16
* Initial public release.
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside Finance-Quote-1.18.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com