This module provides perl access to Glib and GLib's GObject libraries.
GLib is a portability and utility library; GObject provides a generic
type system with inheritance and a powerful signal system. Together
these libraries are used as the foundation for many of the libraries
that make up the Gnome environment, and are used in many unrelated
This wrapper attempts to provide
Overview of changes in Glib 1.280 (stable)
Since 1.26x (the previous stable series)
* Correctly handle the boxed type for GError.
* Ensure that custom signal marshallers are always used irregardless of
the spelling used for the signal name.
* Make the stack handling of some marshallers more robust, in
=== ChangeLog discontinued ===
With the move to git, we stop maintaining a separate ChangeLog and
rely on proper commit messages instead. Web view of changes:
2009-03-31 Torsten Schoenfeld <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* t/a.t: The g_log bug got fixed upstream, so don't skip its test
when glib >= 2.20.1.
2009-03-29 Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch@gmx.
- the ability to create new GSources in Perl could be handy, and wouldn't be
hard to implement (a
The Gtk2-Perl Team - contact us at email@example.com
GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2.1, February 1999
Copyright (C) 1991, 1999
Copyright (C) 2003-2011 by the gtk2-perl team.
This software is licensed under the LGPL. See L<Gli
Browse inside Glib-1.280.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com