Kwalify is a Perl implementation for validating data structures
against the Kwalify schema. For a schema definition, see
Note that there is no support for validator hooks (section 1-7 of the
user guide document).
To install this module type the following:
Revision history for Perl extension Kwalify.
- test failure fix
- fixed RT #48714 (return early if not a hash was given)
- allow the new "class" (previously "classname")
- more documentation about unclear schema definition
- -h/-help is not anymore "accidentaly" showing the usage
- additional checks were not run with type 'any'
- ceasing a warning if undef was used in enum
Browse inside Kwalify-1.20.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com