Makefile::DOM - Simple DOM parser for Makefiles
This document describes Makefile::DOM 0.005 released on 10 August 2011.
This libary can serve as an advanced lexer for (GNU) makefiles. It
parses makefiles as "documents" and the parsing is lossless. The results
are data structures similar to DOM trees. The DOM trees hold every
single bit of the info
* Updated the author name, author email address, and code repository in the documentation.
* Updated the bundled Module::Install to the latest version, 1.01.
* Added pointer for Makefile::Parser::GmakeDB to Makefile::DOM's POD.
* Removed script/pgmake and script/plmake from MANIFEST.
* Tweaked the POD a bit.
* Added compreh
* add tests to t/mdom/gmake/*.t
* add POD to lib/*.pm
* MDOM::Document::Gmake - rename $context to $inner_context and $saved_context to $outer_context
Browse inside Makefile-DOM-0.005.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com