This module is an Open Document management interface. It allows the users to
create or transform office documents, or to extract data from them. It can
handle documents which comply with the Open Document Format international
standard (ODF). It may handle text documents (ODT), spreadsheet documents
(ODS), as well as presentation (ODP) or drawing documents (ODG).
ODF::lpOD is the Perl i
- Document.pm, Element.pm: added export() as synonym of serialize();
added 'indent' as synonym of 'pretty'.
- Field.pm: bug fix in set_value(); added specific get_text() and set_text().
- Element.pm: added get_element_by_name(); created ODF::lpOD::NamedRange.
- Table.pm: added ODF::lpOD::NamedRange.
- Document.pm, Field.pm: set_variable() bug fix #75515; added
Copyright (c) 2010 Ars Aperta, Itaapy, Pierlis, Talend.
Copyright (c) 2011 Jean-Marie Gouarné.
This software was originated as a part of the lpOD project
then extended by Jean-Marie Gouarné (http://jean.marie.gouarne.online.fr).
lpOD is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of either:
a) the GNU General Public License as published b
Browse inside ODF-lpOD-1.120.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com