POE::Loop::Glib - A bridge that supports Glib's event loop from POE
die "Don't use this module directly. Please use POE instead.";
A bridge that supports Glib's event loop from POE.
This class is an implementation of the abstract POE::Loop interface. It
follows POE::Loop's public interface exactly. Therefore, please see
0.038 - Apocalypse is now maintaining this module, thanks to Martijn for letting me do that!
- Lots of misc tweaks to POD/Build.PL/stuff :)
- Removed Module::Install in favor of Module::Build - yell at me if you have problems!
- Added patch from RT#55279 to fix 'POE_EVENT_LOOP="Glib" perl -MPOE -e 1' bug
- Added patch from RT#53302 to fix filehandle watcher bug
- Bumped POE::Test::Loops prere
POE::Loop::Glib is based on POE::Loop::Gtk, which
was written by Rocco Caputo.
Martijn van Beers <email@example.com> tries to maintain it.
Apocalypse <firstname.lastname@example.org> is also co-maint and tries
to help Martijn the best he can :)
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside POE-Loop-Glib-0.038.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com