PSGI::FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions and answers
=head3 How do you pronounce PSGI?
We read it simply P-S-G-I.
=head3 So what is this?
PSGI is an interface between web servers and perl-based web
applications akin to what CGI does for web servers and CGI scripts.
=head3 Why do we need this?
Perl has L<CGI> as a core module that somewhat abstract
1.10 Fri Mar 9 08:46:27 PST 2012
- Released as PSGI 1.1
1.09_3 Wed Jun 22 13:48:31 PDT 2011
- Separated extensions into PSGI::Extensions
- Added psgix.harakiri and psgix.harakiri.commit
- Updated terminology section
- Clarified that body should be encoded byte strings and do not contain wide characters
- Clarified that header values must be defined
Browse inside PSGI-1.10.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com