# This is README file for RT::Client::REST distribution.
RT::Client::REST is a set of object-oriented Perl modules designed to
make communicating with RT using REST protocol easy. Most of the
features have been implemented and tested with rt 3.6.0 and later.
Please see POD for details on usage.
To test, you will need Test::Exception -- as this is an obje
Revision history for Perl module RT::Client::REST
0.41 Tue Jul 6 2010 "Tomas Doran" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Make version number a string to avoid length of version number changing
at 0.X0 releases (as this breaks distro packages)
- Update META.yml to the 0.4 META spec.
- Include repository metadata to make it easier for people to contribute
to the module.
- Change from ExtUtils::Make
This is a TODO file. I will be checking things off as they get
- Fetch forms from RT and verify CFs etc. based on that on the client
side because of RT REST's non-atomicity -- i.e. some fields/values
will go through correctly, while others will give syntax/permission
Based on discussion with Jesse Vincent (obra) on #email@example.com
- Write user manu
Browse inside RT-Client-REST-0.41.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com