This module provides a simple but complete cron like scheduler. I.e
this modules can be used for periodically executing Perl subroutines.
The dates and parameters for the subroutines to be called are
specified with a format known as crontab entry (see manpage crontab(5)
or documentation of Schedule::Cron).
The philosophy behind Schedu
2010-05-14 Roland Huss <email@example.com>
* Released Version 1.00. This is considered to be the final
release. After 10+ years, Schedule::Cron is now feature complete,
only bug fixes might lead to an additional release. Thanks for
your patience ;-)
2009-09-12 Roland Huss <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Released Version 0.99
2009-09-05 Roland Huss <email@example.com>
- Fix for RT #54692 occured when removing an entry
- Fixed #55741 with help from Clinton Gormley (a perl bug occuring when
modyfing global hashes in an event handler)
- Fixed RT #50325 which could cause an infinite loop when calculating
the next execution time
- Further bug fixes.
- Fixed issue when switching back DST which can result into amok
running jobs during this period.
Browse inside Schedule-Cron-1.00.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com