This is Perl module Test::Cukes.
Test::Cukes installation is straightforward. If your CPAN shell is set up,
you should just be able to do
% cpan Test::Cukes
Download it, unpack it, then build it as per the usual:
% perl Makefile.PL
% make && make test
Then install it:
% make install
Test::Cukes documentation is available as in POD. So you can do:
# Revision history for Perl extension Test::Cukes
- Fix META.yml and use Try::Tiny FTW.
- Tristan Pratt makes it more compatible when using it with other Test::Bulder::Module-based tools.
- allow step definitions to be defined in all namespaces.
- makes it perl 5.8 compatible. thanks to miyagawa++
- let runtests accept feature text too
- Fix the missing st
Browse inside Test-Cukes-0.10.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com