Test::Inline - Embed your tests in your code, next to what is being
Embedding tests allows tests to be placed near the code being tested.
This is a nice supplement to the traditional .t files.
How does it work?
"Test::Inline" lets you write small fragments of general or
function-specific testing code, and insert it anywhere you want in your
This is a placeholder. Please ignore
Revision history for Perl extension Test-Inline
2.210 Sun 17 May 2009
- Updating to Module::Install 0.88
- Adding support for error-via-exceptions
- Removing the use of Class::Autouse
- Removing the use of base.pm
2.209 Sun 19 Apr 2009
- Updating to Module::Install 0.83
- Perl depedency corrected to 5.006
2.208 Wed 12 Dec 2007
- Updating to Module::Install 0.68
- Updating bundled tests
Terms of Perl itself
a) the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
Browse inside Test-Inline-2.210.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com