Tk::XMLViewer is an extended Text widget which displays XML data in a
hierarchical tree. It's possible to hide parts of the tree.
As a bonus method, there is XMLDump, which can dump Tk::Text data to
XML (this method is still imperfect).
To install, type
$ perl Makefile.PL
$ make test
$ make demo
$ make install
XML-Parser and, of course
Revision history for Perl extension Tk::XMLViewer.
- default comment color is now a little bit darker
- tests check for existing DISPLAY
- fix: XPath To Selection menu item seemed to work only once
- fix: XPath To Selection menu item works also from the normal
menu, not only from the popup menu
- just made the changes in 0.18_xx official
- fixed closing tag inde