rpm-build-perl version 0.78
B::PerlReq - Perl compiler backend to extract Perl dependencies
perl.req - list requirements for Perl scripts and libraries
perl.prov - list what Perl source files provide
Copyright (c) 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011 Alexey Tourbin
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms
of the GNU General Public License as published
$ perldoc -F README.ALT
F<rpm-build-perl/README.ALT> - notes on Perl packaging
This document is an early attempt of Perl policy for ALT Linux Team.
Most of the packages, modules and even files mentioned in this document
have comprehensive documentation. Be sure to read it, too!
Blind guess: what you are looking for is probably C<_perl_lib_path>. See below.
* Mon Nov 14 2011 Alexey Tourbin <at@altlinux> 0.78-alt1
- MANIFEST: added perl.clean
* Thu Nov 10 2011 Alexey Tourbin <at@altlinux> 0.77-alt1
- PerlReq/Utils.pm: handle quoted-string versions by upgrading them
to version.pm object, according to post-perl-5.8 rules
- B/PerlReq.pm: handle "use parent" import routine like that of "use base"
- B/PerlReq.pm: recognize and make deps on perl-5.10 syn