Please read the INSTALL file for installation instructions, particularly if
you are installing on a non-Linux machine.
This is a handy little utility to display a tree view of directories that
I wrote some time ago and just added color support to. I've decided that
since no one else has done something similar I would go ahead and release
it, even though it's barely a 1st year CS student hack
- Re-org of code into multiple files, split HTML and Unix listdir() into
separate functions, various code cleanups and optimizations.
- Fixed a memory leak in listdir() when memory was allocated early and not
freed before function exit.
- Fixed possible buffer overflow where symbolic links are followed.
- Fixed links printing "argetm" before the name of the link when
- Should be a better way code the various tree formats (XML/HTML/Unix) to
share more code. Probably make a generic tree crawling routine that calls
various function pointers to emit the file information based on the kind
of tree we want.
- Make wide character support less of a hack.
- Fully support HTML colorization properly.
- Go over the -R option for HTML output and make it
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Softw
Browse inside tree-1.6.0.tgz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com