Read INSTALL for install information, basically pretty standard
requirements for a modern *NIX program plus libwmf to convert
wmf files to something useful.
There are now a small herd of programs based upon libwv. AbiWord
(http://www.abisource.com/) is the most interesting and complete
one that we're aware of.
1) wvWare: this is what you are looking for, it converts
Word 2,6,7,8,9 files to html
- Restore binary compatibility again, 1.2.8 broke it (Fridrich Strba)
- Fix bug 10025: Segfault trying to parse certain word documents (Jean Brefort)
- Fix bug 12746: Tables not imported from MS Word documents (Martin Sevior)
- Fix Bug 11433 wvWare hangs on this seemingly blank word doc (Martin Sevior)
- Buildfix: Remove unused LINK_WIN32_DLL check (Fridrich Strba)
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The licenses for most software are designed to take away your