OAI-PERL are a set of Perl modules that provide an API to the Open Archives
Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting (OAI-PMH).
OAI-PMH is a XML-over-HTTP protocol for transferring metadata between a
repository (the HTTP server) and service provider (the HTTP client).
my $h = HTTP::OAI::Harvester->new(
- Added 'delay' option to delay between requests
- Added --skip-identify option to oai_browser.pl
- Fixed POD for RT #64077
- Hopefully fixes #69337 (no test case given)
- Bumped XML::SAX::Base to 1.04 which should fix #68907
- Added unit test for OAI_DC metadata() parsing
- Metadata::OAI_DC now parses dc when passed as a DOM to ->metadata
- Fixed CPAN bugs #60760 and #608
Copyright (c) 2010, Timothy D Brody
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice,
this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above co
Browse inside HTTP-OAI-3.27.tar.gz
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com