Ekiga is a VoIP, IP Telephony, and Video Conferencing application that
allows you to make audio and video calls to remote users with SIP or
H.323 compatible hardware and software. It supports many audio and
video codecs and all modern VoIP features for both SIP and H.323.
Ekiga is the first Open Source application to support both H.323 and
SIP, as well as audio and video. Ekiga was formerly know
The code in this directory implements optimized, filtered scaling
for pixmap data.
This code is copyright Red Hat, Inc, 2000 and licensed under the terms
of the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
(If you want to use it in a project where that license is not
appropriate, please contact me, and most likely something can be
Owen Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
-*- mode: outline -*-
* Changes in ekiga 3.2.6 (2009-09-22)
** User-visible fixes
- Fixed crashes shown as assertion failed in /usr/include/ptlib/safecoll.h:813
- Fixed crash when device list is empty or contains non-latin1 characters
- Fixed crash when pressing shift-f10 (popup menu) in Preferences window
- Fixed possible crash when garbage collecting REGISTER requests
2009-04-11 Eugen Dedu <email@example.com>
2009-03-09 Claude Paroz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* fr/fr.po: Updated French translation.
2009-04-15 Manoj Kumar Giri <email@example.com>
* or.po: Updated Oriya Translation
Browse inside ekiga-3.2.6.tar.bz2
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com